Sunday 28 June 2015

Kai Shoes Review

I discovered See Kai Run when I started buying shoes for Boo.  I have purchased many pairs of shoes from them and have been impressed time and again with their quality and customer service.  They create fun, fashionable shoes for babies until 8 year old so they are a brand that has grown with my family.

See Kai Run stood out as all of their footwear meets the American Podiatric Medical Association's rigorous standards for foot health and functionality.


I was very excited when I discovered that See Kai Run had the Ellie available in three colours. I like dressing my triplets to co-ordinate rather than in matching clothing but that is often quite a challenge. Companies tend to make two varieties in the same print but it is often difficult to find a third.

  

The soles have great traction which is very helpful for busy kids, climbing and running on play structures and slippery floors.


The site includes an easy to follow size chart and I found the shoes to be true to size. The shoes are great quality leather in bright exciting colours and are easy for little hands to put on and take off without adult help (this saves time and tears).

Last year they released a new line of Runners that are washable, water-friendly and breathable.  Until July 1st the runners are 45% off and there is free shipping for any orders placed on the site.

Disclosure- I received the items reviewed as a free sample.  No monetary compensation was provided.  My participation was completely voluntary.  All opinions are completely my own

No comments:

Post a Comment